Mocktail/Cocktail Recipes Of The Month
VANILLA CHAI OLD FASHIONED (COCKTAIL)
• 1 cup fresh pineapple
• 1/2 of a large cucumber
• 1 handful fresh mint
• juice of 4 or 5 limes
• 4 tablespoons agave (or maple syrup/honey)
• 1.5 cups water
1) Combine all ingredients in your blender and purée until smooth and most of the mint is well broken down. Serve over crushed ice!
1) This recipe can be doubled and leftovers can be stored in a sealed jar in the fridge!
2) Feel free to use lemons instead of limes.
3) Add more or less sweetener as desired. I like this juice sweet 🙂
4) Add more water as desired but you will need to use a blender bigger than a bullet!